Burnside Organic Farm offers four self-contained bungalows. Situated apart to allow peace and privacy for all guests. Built from natural materials including stone and timber. All the bungalows have full kitchens, wood fires, baths and spacious outside entertaining areas. Guests have exclusive access to the kitchen garden, self-guided farm walks, access to adjoining National Park tracks and complimentary wine tastings. All this in a central location just 10 minutes drive to town or to pristine beaches. Lara and Jamie, the owners, live on site to help you have the best holiday
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Minimum stay requirements:
3 nights over long weekends
4 nights over the Easter period
7 nights over Christmas/January period.
- Children under 2 years are free, please include in booking as an infant.
- Cot $10/night. Highchair complimentary.
- All accommodation at Burnside Organic Farm features separate private bungalows with fully equipped kitchens, plus individual laundry facilities. As you would expect of quality accommodation, all bedrooms are fully equipped with linen, bedding, towels and toiletries. However rooms are not serviced or cleaned daily. For guests staying 5 nights or longer, a mid-stay clean is included.
- Additional room servicing can be arranged on request at an additional cost of $50 per bungalow.
- Sorry no pets allowed.